2.4.15

Spring Clean

I love nothing more than a spring clean of my house and that also applies to my wardrobe. I love when you have a clear out and you can actually see what you own! So many things slip down the back of your shelves or get lost amongst the piles and piles of clothes stacked up. This time of year is perfect for having a clear out and either selling your old garments/accessories or giving them away to charity. I love putting away my bulky coats and thick, winter dresses and making way for lighter summer time pieces.

During a recent clear out, I found this jersey dress (now sold out) that I bought from ASOS Curve. It was one of those items that you buy and end up stashing away and I have to admit, I totally forgot about it. It's a cute dress though so I'm not sure how it got lost. I like the acid wash effect of the fabric, it looks like it's denim but it's a soft jersey and perfect for when you want to look "done" but you actually just want to be mega comfy.

I've seen this wonderful printed jacket from H&M on a number of bloggers and I've spotted it a lot whilst out and about in London as well. It's obviously been a very popular item. Isn't the colour and the print sooo cute?! It's the perfect spring time jacket. I am wearing a size L and if you're quick, you might still spot some in store. I wanted to compliment the colours in the print by wearing a matching shoe and these neon lime, wide fit heels from New Look are not only insanely comfy but also a perfect colour match. I picked up my old Topshop bag and some silver hoops and off I went!












Photographs by David C Photography 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig