21.4.15

Pink Paisley

If you follow my blog on a regular basis you'll know I've been struggling with inspiration recently and I've not been excited about fashion or putting outfits together. Coping with my Fibromyalgia is a constant battle and keeping my head above water during what I call a "flare up" is hard work. I'm eager to post lots of outfit posts but that's hard when you're at home in your pj's because you're in too much pain to face wearing 'real' clothes. I always try to stay positive though because I know if I just take it easy and focus on getting through the rough patch; I'll come out the other side. It's a daily struggle because my pain never, ever goes away but life goes on right? I can't just sit, mope around and wear pjs for the rest of my life. It's all a balancing act and I'm learning to pace myself.

A few weeks back the lovely ladies at Simply Be sent me a few bits to review and I chose this *Paisley Dress as I've been loving the 70s trend recently (as I'm sure you've noticed) and what better way to channel that era than wear paisley. It was a short dress to start with so bare that in mind if you are tall but sadly I think I must have washed it a bit too hot as it is now mega short! I can still wear it but I tend to wear it with thicker bottoms like leggings now.

When I put this dress on I knew instantly how I wanted to style it and that like a really positive step towards me getting my fashion mojo back! I found this murky pink jacket in H&M (main range) and I thought that attaching one of my faux fur collars (old boohoo) would work really well. I wore old maroon coloured tights from M&S and an old clutch bag that my Mum gave me years ago. My silver metallic shoes are fabulous don't you think? They are from Vagabond and I now basically live in these and my other white chunky boots! The two chunky rings I have on are from Topshop, the heart earrings are old ones from Jonny Loves Rosie at ASOS and I'm a bad blogger because I've forgotten where my long necklace is from...oops!











Photographs by David C Photography

SHOP MY LOOK




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig