20.10.15

Halloween Accessories Wishlist

Halloween is fast approaching and I've put together a little wishlist of all things spooky that'll help you accessorise your fancy dress outfit.

I love dressing up and some years I go ALL OUT for Halloween (like the time I went as Edward Scissor hands... nope, no pictures I'm afraid...none at all) but then on other occasions I tend to go for a bit more of a paired down look and just wear all black with killer heels and a splashing of fake blood. This year I think I'm going to go for the second option and I'm definitely going to be picking up some of these bits.

Simply click on the item you like and it'll take you directly to the correct website. Happy Halloween, Guys!




Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do; what outfit are you going for this year?

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig