7.10.15

Lady Luck

I am forever in brightly coloured, printed clothing but sometimes all you want is that show stopper Little Black Dress. I actually really struggle to find the perfect LBD, I'm not sure why but I guess I'm really picky and I also find that plain black clothing tends to show up every one of my lumps and bumps. When I find one that I love, I wear it to death and I think that's going to happen with this dress.

The LBD is lovely on it's own but to take it to the next level I decided to style it with my gorgeous new black gilet with leather shoulders. If you tend to feel a little exposed when you wear sleeveless or strappy dresses; I can't recommend a jacket like this enough. Even though it is sleeveless it gives you the feeling you are a little more covered and it's super stylish to boot. I love the detail Elvi incorporate into their clothing - the leather shoulders, water fall front and the belt are all really nice touches. I think this gilet is perfect for a night out as you can just throw it on, it's very light weight and it's a really sophisticated style.

I also have to give a little shout out to my friend Felicity, who is a plus size model. She recently collaborated with Skinny Dip to produce this incredible Lady Luck bag and I am so happy that I am now in the possession of it! I love the flash or red and gold against my all black outfit.









Photographs by David C Photography 

Shop my look 

Jacket - c/o Elvi
Dress - ASOS Curve
Heels - Simply Be
Bag - ASOS
*This is sponsored in partnership with Elvi. As always, all views and opinions are my own.

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig