30.10.15

Cosy Days


I've not been very well recently and it's a shame because since I've dyed my hair; I've not had the chance to go out and about and show it off! Today was the first day I ventured outside and my outfit needed to be comfortable. I love dressing up and wearing fashion forward outfits but sometimes you just need to be cosy and it's nice to take a more laid back approach to dressing sometimes.

Enter this shearling gilet by Elvi. Doesn't it just look so inviting and snuggly? I was so warm even though its a sleeveless jacket and I love the relaxed vibe of this whole look. I seem to have acquired a slight addiction to breton stripes and I'm digging the mix of tan, stripes, denim and shearling here. I can see myself living in this gilet this autumn.

I'm also excited to show you these pictures as I have collaborated with a fabulous photographer called Catherine and I am excited for all the fab images we are going to produce together in the future. Watch this space!










Photographs by Catalinababsphotos 


SHOP MY LOOK

Shearling Gilet - c/o Elvi 
Breton Stripe Top - ASOS Curve 
Jeans - Simply Be
Boots - c/o New Look 
Bag - a gift 
Necklace - c/o Freedom at Topshop 


*This post is part of an ongoing sponsored collaboration with Elvi but as always; all thoughts and opinions are my own
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig