28.10.15

They need a hero

I think that supporting independant brands is really important and especially ones that provide us plus size girls with snazzy, sassy, sequin-tastic clothes!

Isolated Heros, as you have probably noticed over the years is one of my all time fave shops. Everything is handmade in their tiny studio in Scotland and each sequin is sewed on with love. I have so many of their pieces I practically need a wardrobe just for their stuff and I can't wait to grow my personal collection as they bring out future ranges.

Isolated Heros NEED YOU. They have launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise 5K so that they can expand their manufacturing capabilities. This means that they could expand their incredible plus size range, add in more sizes (YEY), and stock would be more readily available to send out quicker.

Please take 5 mins to watch their kickstarter video below and if you have any spare cash; send it their way. They have fabulous rewards for you no matter what you donate and you could get one of these fab sequin tears dresses if you donate £50... they normally retail at £125.

Watch the video below:


You can pledge to the campaign HERE.... 








SHOP MY LOOK 

Sequin Top - c/o Isolated Heros
Denim jacket - Preloved Paradise Vintage from Depop
Rucksack - Ragged Priest 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig