5.10.15

Winter Maxi's

In the past I would have only worn a maxi dress in the warmer months. I'm not sure why but I associated them with summer, bare legs and floating around on holiday with a cocktail in my hand. My opinions on maxi lengths changed however, once I received this beautiful floral maxi dress a few months ago. I got the chance to try some ASOS Curve samples before they hit the shelves and as soon as I saw this dress I knew I wanted to give it an autumn/winter twist.

I styled the dress with a multi coloured faux fur scarf, some thick maroon coloured tights and ankle boots and it made me realise that a maxi dress isn't just for summer, but it's possible to wear them all year round. A tan suede jacket or even a biker jacket would look great worn over this dress for when it gets even colder.

Now this maxi dress is available online I'm so happy I can release these shots! I loved the deep plunging neckline and side splits - a little daring for me as I never really show much cleavage but I liked how sassy this dress made me feel!






Photographs by Gemma Bellfield 


SHOP MY LOOK 





Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig