19.10.15

Suede Dreams

I'm so excited that this suede dress is finally available online! I was lucky enough to try a few pieces from the AW15 ASOS Curve range back in the summer and I have been waiting and waiting to see it appear on the site. I was worried when they sent it to me that a 22 wouldn't fit; normally fitted shift dresses can be a problem for me and I have to size up but this was spot on. I love the thickness of the fabric and the simple shape of the dress. The different patches and autumnal colours give this dress the perfect 70s twist and by adding a thin polo neck and thick tights I think this is the perfect way to style up this dreamy suede number. My lipstick is called Chili by MAC and it was made for this outfit!






Photographs by David C Photography 
SHOP MY LOOK 



Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig