4.9.14

B&W

It was one of those days where I stared at my wardrobe and I felt like I didn't have anything to wear. Odd, I know... I have lots of clothes but I just didn't feel very inspired. I knew I had to get creative and I began to piece together some of my favourites and I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

I put my *waffle pencil skirt from Simply Be with my all time favourite lace bomber jacket which was from H&M and a simple black mesh T-shirt from George at Asda and carried on the monochrome theme with my Top shop necklace and high heeled plimsols from Office. The only colour in the outfit came from my hot pink bag from Topshop, which is a few years old now and my go-to Chanel lippy in 'La Diva'.

I spent the day at a George at Asda Xmas Press day followed by a Barry M beauty event and I felt comfortable yet stylish whilst I darted round town. I also got to hang out with my babe Callie which always puts a smile on my face. God we love a good natter haha! If you like it, you can buy Callies dress from Forever21+.





SHOP MY LOOK



*Denotes a gifted item 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig