1.9.14

How I'd Style...

By now you might have noticed that every Monday I post my How I'd Style... feature. This week, I was contacted by Jinny who showed me this dress and said:

"I live in black and don't tend to wear anything else. I know it's boring but it's just what I love. I'm going out in Liverpool for my friends hen do in a few weeks and I think I like this dress but I'm not sure what to wear with it"

Well my love, I love my colourful prints and garish colours but for a night out I actually love wearing black so when I saw this dress I knew instantly what I'd wear with it. If you aren't a fan of your legs, you could wear thick black tights and I've heard these heels from Marisota are very comfortable! The necklace is from Zara, the dress itself is from Yours Clothing, and the jacket is from ASOS Curve.

What do you think? Would you wear this for a fancy night out?

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig