22.9.14

Botanical

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of wandering round Notting Hill with some mega babes. Kellie and Nadia came to the UK for a wee visit and Callie and I had such a good day showing them round. We all stopped at various parts of the day to take outfit pics and sat in a cafe sipping iced lattes - making full use of the wifi... the life of a blogger ey!

I decided to wear my botanical dress from ASOS as I knew I'd be out all day and didn't want to fuss over lots of layers. I imagined the dress to be made out of a non-stretch material but was surprised to see that on arrival it was made out of a soft, jersey scuba fabric (it's lovely and thick) I originally bought a size 24 and thought sizing up by two sizes would be right but I had to return it because it was huge! It came down to the middle of my calves and the sleeves were so long. I returned it and got a 22 which is a lot better. I have rolled the sleeves up as you can see in my pics but I think in the future I will get them taken up.

I styled the dress with my old school lace bomber jacket, my lovely Topshop necklace which sadly broke before I had the chance to blog it, my trusty Office high heeled plimsols, a nice cheap bag from Primark which I wear all the time and an old lime green bangle from Topshop that I think goes really well with the colours in the print. I have been enjoying white nails at the moment and my favourite one that I have found is the Barry M varnish. The consistency is really good, it isn't streaky and you can't argue with the prices of Barry M's products!






SHOP MY LOOK






Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig