23.9.14

The final wedding of the summer

I have attended three weddings this summer - all three have been amazing and all three have created so many memories that I will cherish forever. My friends Elaine and Sean got married in Ramsgate and it was the perfect day. The weather was phenomenal and the sun shone all day. The ceremony was outside, by the sea and it was lovely to share the day with the couple and so many of my friends.

I wore bright colours to the previous weddings but wanted to wear something a little different for this one. I chose a predominantly black dress from ASOS Curve and I'm sad to say it doesn't seem to be online anymore. Keep checking though. They do have a lovely green version left or a multi version available here, but only in a few sizes. The oatmeal coloured pleats turn this LBD into something a little more exciting and the fitted top half and swing bottom meant that I was comfortable all day. I didn't have to worry about a vpl or the dress being too tight or my bra straps showing. I just put it on at the start of the day and still felt amazing come 2am! In regards to the sizing of this dress, I went with my normal size and it was spot on and I also like that it came to below the knee (slightly longer at the back)

Once I had chosen my dress, the accessories were easy to find. I wore my art deco necklace from Galibardy, a 3D floral clutch from ASOS which sadly isn't available any more and my wide fit New Look heels. The huge bangle is from Liberty but it's a very old purchase I'm afraid.

Here are some outfit pics and a few shots from the day.









Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig