30.9.14

Dinner with Evans

The day before I attended the Evans Collective fashion show, I attended a scrummy meal that saw a combination of some of Evans' fave US and UK bloggers and plus models. You can imagine how fabulous the atmosphere in that room was!
I had the chance to meet some ladies that I speak to all the time online but haven't actually met in person before, catch up with some of my fave US and UK bloggers and meet some ladies I have admired in the fashion world for a long time. It was such a fun night and the food at Kettners was phenomenal!

Evans presented us with a small selection of garments from their Cut for Evans collection and as ever with Evans' capsule collections - I was impressed! Keep your eyes peeled as I am sure I will blog more about this collection in the future. For now, here is the outfit I decided to wear and some snaps from the night. SO many beautiful fat babes!

Bethany, Callie, Maddie, Fluvia, Georgia and myself 
Callie, Bethany and Myself - photo c/o of Callie
SUCH a poser! Photo c/o of Callie  
Ok, so we ALL love posing!
I FINALLY got to meet the babe that is Gabi and catch up with my love, Kellie
We were kindly gifted this beaut Cut for Evans neoprene clutch and a beautiful Daisy and Eve necklace 
What a collection of gorgeous gals - Maddie, Fluvia, Jada and Rivkie
Here is my outfit and a shot of my hair and makeup. I last wore this co-ord for my friends 50s themed hen do and it was nice to style it differently and wear it again with different hair, shoes and accessories.




Co-ord Top - ASOS Curve (skirt out of stock)
Heels - Newlook 
Clutch bag - American Apparel 
Necklace - Galibady

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig