25.9.14

What I wore to LFW

As you might have noticed from my previous post, last Tuesday I attended the Evans Collective runway show which coincided with London Fashion Week. Here's what I decided to wear for my day swanning around LFW.

Simply Be recently launched their second Look Magazine collection and it doesn't disappoint. I bought two pieces - the crackle print long sleeve shirt and the brushstroke printed skirt. I chose to wear the shirt with a plain black skirt but as you might have seen on the site, I love how they have styled their model in both the skirt and the shirt. I will definitely be wearing this combo on another day.

I sized up to a 22 in the shirt as my boobs tend to make button up shirts gap open. Throughout the day I did notice my shirt was gaping but it wasn't too bad. I had a top on under neath so I didn't end up flashing anyone whilst I was being filmed or papped.

I have blogged about this ASOS skirt before and I live in it! It's from their main range and I don't think it's available anymore but they have similar here. It's a size 14 and has so much stretch to it!

My 'Going Out Out' clutch bag receives so much attention when I go out. People are always asking where I got it from! Get yours here - they now also do it in black and gold. Jewellery wise, I wore my really old ASOS moustache brooch clipped to my collar and some fab rings from Daisy and Eve which you can buy from Evans. The black heels are from New Look and are wide fit. I have lived in them all summer and spent the day walking round LFW and I even walked from the catwalk venue to Covent Garden and they didn't rub me or make my feet hurt. I have to buy them in every colour before they sell out! Finally, I was recently sent this lovely *croc textured white blazer from the Simply Be ladies and it's going to see me through the winter as I'm in love with it. I asked for my usual size and it is perfect. Let's hope I don't spill red wine all the way down it!



*denotes a gifted item
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig