8.9.14

How I'd Style

One of my lovely readers called Sallyann got in touch last week and asked me how I would style these leather trousers from ASOS. It's a total coincidence but I have actually been eyeing these up recently as now they are in the sale, they are a lot more affordable.

This 'How I'd Style' post was a no brainer for me. I simply decided to put the exact outfit together that I would wear if I bought these trousers. You could dress these trousers up with killer heels, a simple shell top and statement necklace but I wanted to take a more casual approach.

One of my favourite AW prints is a tartan I regularly see hot babes wearing them round their wastes and that's what I wanted to add to this simple monochrome outfit. I've kept the whole thing very clean with no accessories but super comfy Converse. If you like peak caps Sallyann, a black cap would look really cool with this look. The top is a beaut and it's from Violeta at Mango. I like the simple flowy shape and black trim.

I hope you like the look, I am veryyyyy tempted to try these out. If they are not available in your size ladies, may I recommend taking a look at these alternatives: Alice & You PU legging or Junarose PU leather look leggings







Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig