29.9.14

Oh I do like to be beside the sea side...

The day after my friends wedding, I visited a local town called Broadstairs with some of my pals and spent the day eating ice cream, fish and chips and trying to get rid of my hangover. The sea air definitely helped all of us blow the cob webs away and there is some times nothing better than scoffing your face with naughty food!

We visited an AMAZING ice cream parlour. The decor was just so incredible... look at it! It's so pink and looks like it hasn't had a refurb in years! I actually said to my friend that I felt like I looked rather similar to an ice cream that day. My outfit was very fitting!



I thought Broadstairs was such a pretty sea side town. I want to go back there again for a weekend trip as it felt so relaxing there and there was plenty I didn't get to see. 




As I previously said, I felt like my outfit was very apt for a day at the sea side. I looked like a strawberry ripple ice cream! My *pink neoprene jacket is the new love in my life. I was kindly gifted it at a pre London Fashion Week event hosted by Boohoo and it is a size Small from their main range. I haven't bought anything from their main range, just their plus collection and this just goes to show you should always try things out. Who would have thought I would fit into a Boohoo small?! The dress is an old ASOS Curve marble print smock dress, I borrowed my mates sunnies and of course I wore my high heeled plimsols from Office. I have lived in them all summer and I imagine I will be in them all winter as well.


Love this baby pink neoprene jacket!

Finally, heres a snap of me and my super cool mates.


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig