2.11.15

Dreamy Homeware Wishlist

As well as switching up my hair colour and personal style; autumn and winter have me lusting after new, cosy homeware pieces.

During the spring I love a clutter free, clean and minimal space but come winter; I become candle and cushion obsessed! Is anyone else like this?

I've put together a lust worthy list of everything that has caught my eye and I can't wait to fill my house from top to bottom with scented candles and comfy throws.




1. Diptyque Candle | 2. Bunny Candle | 3. Orla Kiely Cushion | 4. Chamomile & Fig Candle | 5. Chevron Throw | 6. Knitted Throw | 7. Candle Stick Holder | 8. Pineapple Lamp | 9. Geometric Cushion | 10. Bar Cart

Whats your favourite piece and will any of these make it into your basket do you think?
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig