12.11.15

5 Cosy Plus Size Jumpers


It's cosy jumper season! Woopie! I really love this time of year - I feel like my outfits are a bit more stylish, well put together and I absolutely love layering up.

Knitwear is a great way of keeping warm as well as looking stylish and I love a classic cable knit just as much as an embellished number.

I've put together a selection of my five fave jumpers - let me know which one is your favourite in the comments below.




1. Clements Ribeiro for Evans - I love the fun camo print on this jumper!

2. Embellished Sweatshirt from Mango - You can style this sweater for a casual day out with
boyfriend jeans or for a night out with skinny pants and heels.

3. Cable Knit from Navabi - A classic style that everyone should own.

4. Monochrome Striped Jumper from Forever21+ - Monochrome never goes out of fashion.

5. Breton Stripe Jumper with elbow patches from ASOS Curve - I am addicted to breton stripes t-shirts and I am so happy there is finally a plus size jumper version.




P.s For reference the jumper in the header picture is from H&M main range and it is a size 'L'. It would comfortably fit up to a UK22.
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig