16.11.15

Monochrome Part III


The final instalment of my monochrome series and probably my favourite look out of all of them. I wore a similar version back in September but I didn't blog about it; so I thought I'd spruce it up and show you this sassy version.

For simplicity, I tend to wear a dress when I go out but when I saw this lace top and this faux leather skirt I thought they were a match made in heaven and a lovely nod to the Victoriana trend I covered a while back here. Wearing separates like this could be a nice update to your usual going out wardrobe but you could also give it a casual twist with patent brogues and a fluffy cardigan.







Photographs by Catalinababsphotos

1. Pleather Skirt | 2. Lace Top | 3. High Heels | 4. Faux Fur Clutch | 5. Necklace (old) - similar here

SHOP MY LOOK



Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig