4.11.15

My Top 6 Autumnal Lipsticks

I don't know if anyone else is the same but I tend to categorise my lipsticks by season. I am not rigid with this but I tend to love brights and pastels for summer and then as autumn and winter draws in; I reach for the berry, rich red and wine shades.

Previously during the colder months I have worn the standard maroon shades or pillar box reds but this year I have a few new additions and I love them so much I thought I'd share them with you. I am obsessed with the Kiko 'Nude Rose' lipstick - it's the perfect nude colour for me and I also can't get enough of the brick red colour of MAC's 'Chili'.




                                               What is your go-to lippy and have I tempted you to try any of my top 6?
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig