18.11.15

Khaki Season


I am often asked what it is that inspires me when it comes to my fashion choices and one of my biggest inspirations comes from looking at other bloggers; no matter their size and taking aspects of their outfits and making them my own. When I saw Chloe in this khaki dress, I instantly fell in love! She looked perfect in it and it's such a sophisticated dress! I was gutted when I saw that it was out of stock but thankfully ASOS Curve restocked it and I nabbed one straight away.

Khaki is a perfect colour for this time of year and looks so good paired with tan and berry colours. I love the tie waist, open neckline and the length is perfect for me as I like my dresses to fall just below the knee. I think this is going to become a firm favourite for me.

This is such a photo-heavy post but I am in love with all these shots. I love how Catherine captures me and I found it so hard to edit it down to a only a few shots!










Photographs by Catalinababsphotos
SHOP MY LOOK

1. Dress | 2. Handbag | 3. Zip front Heels | 4. Faux Fur Pom Pom Keyring similar here | 5. Multi Coloured Earrings






Is khaki a colour you are drawn to or is it a no-go for you?
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig