11.11.15

Monochrome Part II


Earlier this week I posted a monochrome outfit and I promised that two more looks would follow - here is look number 2 for you!

Black and white is such a classic combination and in my opinion; it suits everyone. Whether you wear a head-to-toe monochrome look or simply accessorise with the two colours; there are SO many ways you can wear this timeless trend.

With so many trends coming in and out of fashion; sometimes it is nice to have some staple pieces in your wardrobe that you can always rely on. You all know that I am currently addicted to the 70s trend but I often find I tend to lean towards a black and white outfit if I need to look well put together but with minimal effort.

I've chosen a loose fitted striped dress and as it is unseasonably warm at the moment, a light weight jacket that is ever so easy to throw on. Even though it is raining a lot at the moment, it is really humid so I am still finding I can get away with bare legs - even though you need an umbrella most days! The *joy* of British weather ey! I have just bought the tan version of these peep toe heels because they are super comfortable!






Photographs by Catalinababsphotos 

Striped Dress by Simply Be | Pleated Jacket by Monki | Heels by Simply Be 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig