20.11.15

The White Company | Scented Candles & All things Christmassy


A surprise package arrived this morning and when I saw it was from The White Company I was SO confused! Had I done a spot of drunk late night, online shopping? Did a secret admirer know my address and know I have a "thing" for all things homeware? Well, after opening it and seeing that it was a candle; I knew it was from my favourite lady ever, my Mummy.

When the cold, dark nights draw in; my Mum fills absolutely every room in our family home with candles. She takes such pride in making our house feel so warm and homely and it's definitely rubbed off on me. When I was younger I wasn't fussed by candles or diffusers but as I've gotten older; I have become obsessed and my collection could definitely rival my Mums!

This gorgeous Mulled Wine Candle (which smells absoloutly incredible FYI), inspired me to have a look on the White Company website and I was pleasantly surprised. I had always associated them with rather bland white linen table clothes but after 5 minutes of browsing, my online basket was fully stocked!

Have a peek at what caught my eye and at the things that have helped me cross off lots of names from my Christmas list! Christmas shopping made easy!




Christmas Pressie Ideas


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig