30.11.15

Elvi Party pants

In the past if I was going to a party; I would have always chosen to wear a dress. It's simple, you can throw it on and it's pretty fuss free. I branched out recently and wore a pleather skirt and top to a party (see that outfit here) but I've gone one step further now... shock, horror I've donned some embellished party pants! Go me!

I've always shied away from trousers as I thought they made me feel a little 'dumpy' and I struggle with the fit around my tummy BUT these embellished trousers are gorgeous and a very welcome addition to my wardrobe. The elasticated waist band is a joy and I like the casual fit of them. Paired with heels and this super festive sequin bomber; I feel like this is a sport-luxe party look that'll make you stand out of the crowd when everyone else is in their party frocks.








Photographs by Catalinababsphotos

1. Trousers | 2. Sequin Bomber Jacket | 3. Crop Top similar here | 4. High Heels | 5. Clutch Bag similar here




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig