8.2.14

Can we talk about my muff please?

So I've gone all orange on you today. I should have saved this post for Wednesday and then called it Orange Wednesday but I didn't and I've gone with the above title and for that I apologise.

I was doing my usual online browse the other week and thought I'd check Asdas site to see if they had anything new in. I spotted this zesty knitted jumper dress and couldn't stop myself from reaching for my bank card. At £18.00 I couldn't not, it would be a crime not to. I also saw this dress on fellow blogger Cass and thought she looked great in it so I just had to join the orange zig-zag gang.



SO glad I bought it. I love the orange, it's not normally a colour I am drawn to but I thought it looked so good next to the black and white pattern. I bought my usual size and its a perfect fit. I was worried as it is a fine knit and usually they can cling to every lump and bump but I'm really happy with the fit and the length of the dress. I usually roll up sleeves when they are long but it's so bloody cold at the moment that the long sleeves can stay! The thin orange cuff is a nice detail. The only grumble I have is that the knit is a little scratchy. Its not the most incredible wool but wearing a strappy top underneath helps and if it pisses me off too much I could always wear a thin long sleeved jersey top underneath.


Can we talk about my muff now?! Its super old, I bought it when I was in Uni aged 21 or so from H&M and I've never parted with it because it's just so vile that I love it. I was waiting for an outfit that it would compliment and I think I've done that. What do you think?


My other accessories are my well loved and rather shabby white brogues from Office and I rooted around in my lipstick drawer for an old favourite - Gay Geranium by No7 from Boots and I think it goes with this outfit rather nicely. It's actually way brighter in real life than it is in these pics, shame it hasn't shown properly.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and that you haven't been blown away; I nearly was whilst posing for these pictures! My house here in Devon feels like its going to take off!


Blogger template by pipdig