26.2.14

Titillation.

Little bit of titillation for you here on the blog today.

I have boobs and they need supporting. Thanks to my Fibromyalgia, I suffer with chronic back pain and seeing as my boobs are heavy and on the larger side they need to feel supported and the bra needs to be as comfy as possible. I usually wear a 38G/GG but when MyCurvesandMe contacted me to see if I wanted to review a bra; I decided to go up a size in the band measurement and I went to a 40G. Now, I know you should try to stick with your measurements so that you get maximum support etc BUT on this occasion, seeing as I am suffering so much from back pain at the moment (sorry, I try not to whinge normally about this sort of stuff here on my blog) I decided to throw that out the window and went with a band measurement that I knew wouldn't add extra pressure on my back but still hold them in place and look pretty all at the same time.

This lovely bra by *Sculptresse is still available on their site in sizes 36F - 46H and I'd recommend it for those of you with an ample bosom as it is a full cup and feels nice and structured, without you feeling like you're in a straight jacket. The bra also comes with briefs, shown in the second picture and you can check them out by clicking here. They currently have sizes 14-26 in stock and as far as a full brief goes, they are really pretty!




Have you ladies tried Mycurvesandme before?




*This set was gifted to me for review.
Blogger template by pipdig