1.2.14

Cloudy

I have been awol recently as I am moving back to London soon, so alllll of my focus has been on that but I couldn't resist doing a post on this wonderful dress.

I have had my eye on it for a long time and couldn't say no when I saw it for £15 (down from £50) on the Evans website.

What do you think about it ladies? I personally love it. I like the sleeve length for this time of year, the midi length is perfect as well...check the pastey white legs out eurgh! I'm not wearing a slip underneath it but I think I would do in the future. I think this landscape print is sooooo good. You have probably noticed that I like prints and this really stood out for me when I saw it. *round of applause for Evans*. I got my usual size and it's a good fit as it's not skin tight and gives me room to breathe.




Love it! I've teamed it with my old trusty white brogues from Office which I really must replace soon as they are looking a little worst for wear.

Right, I am off. More house stuff to do! I will be doing a post on that in the coming weeks so watch out for that. I've been up cycling old pieces of furniture, going to house auctions and trawling antique and recycled furniture shops to find the perfect pieces for my gorgeous new house. I think I've become a bit addicted to interior stuff!!!

Blogger template by pipdig