2.2.14

Print love.

It's no secret that I love print, I did print at Uni and I have worked in the world of Textile Design for a number of years.

Now a days I work on freelance print projects as and when I feel I can but my love for printed textiles has never disappeared.

One of the websites I regularly look at is Pattern Bank. It is such an amazing site and fills my brain with beautiful imagery. From the site I thought I'd show you some of the print round ups that have inspired me and one of the major print looks that I hope filters down to plus size fashion this summer!

Watered down/greyed off florals

New York, Paris, Milan and London all showed these looks and I really hope we get treated to some high street versions this spring/summer. I love the wishy-washy tones, the painterly effects, the dull, almost greyed off colours and the beautifully drawn prints. I'm obsessed with pastel shades at the moment and one that I hope to see in the stores is that lovely cornflower tone shown in Paul & Joes collection.

Chanel S/S14
Paul & Joe S/S14
Emporio Armarni S/S14
Antonio Marras S/S14
Jasper Conran S/S14
Holly Fulton S/S14 
What key print looks are you hoping to see in the shops this summer?



*All images c/o of Patternbank 
Blogger template by pipdig