25.2.14

Missing the boat.

In a previous post, back when I started blogging I talked about the fact that sometimes you watch a trend spread from the catwalk to main stream fashion; but that you admire it from afar and that you don't try it for yourself.

This is what I did with the whole crop top thing. I've seen post after post featuring fabulous fat bitches wearing crop tops, flashing some flesh and sticking their middle finger up to the fashion rules imposed on us. I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to try it but I'm SO chuffed that I have. I absolutely love how this outfit has turned out.

Don't stress yourself out if you "miss the boat" when it comes to trends. If it takes you some time to try it out for yourself then that's totally ok.





Skirt - c/o Topsy Curvy
Long sleeved crop top - c/o OneOneThree
Jacket - old Tesco
Heels - old M&S

Have you loved a trend and then watched it go by and thought "Shit, I'm too late, I'll look silly if I wear that now"?

*I hope you enjoy how orange my legs look. Tanned these bad boys but then the light, the poor quality pics and dodgy spray tan combined to make me look rather patchy!


Blogger template by pipdig