23.2.14

Babydoll

I recently helped with the styling for OneOneThrees website and their AW13 collection. The collection encompasses a lot of the things I love. You must have noticed by now how much I love black and gold right? I'm instantly drawn to it and although I love bold colours and prints I always love dressing in black.

The girls over at OneOneThree very kindly gifted me this Faux Suede Babydoll and I absolutely love it. The fit, fabric, length and print are all doing great things to me. The dress is the priciest item in their collection but you get what you pay for. The fabric is thick and heavy and sits so well on your body. I love how the skirt kicks out at the waist and really defines my shape. The low, scooped neckline allows you to show some flesh in a classy way and you could add a chunky or even dainty necklace if you wanted to. I've chosen to wear a statement belt that I got yonks ago and chunky black boots that have a leopard print heel on them. The bangles are old gifts and the lippy is 'Cyber' by MAC.





Dress - OneOneThree
Boots - old Office
Belt - old ASOS Curve
Lipstick - 'Cyber' by MAC
Bangles - old gifts 

OneOneThree recently showcased their new collection in a fashion show held in Angel, London. The show saw tartan, denim, a nod to punk/grunge & printed maxis coming down the catwalk. I tried to document the show but unfortunately the lights were so low and pointing directly at me that each time I went to take a picture you literally couldn't see anything. If you want to see some pics be sure to check out Ishas blog post.

Have you checked OneOneThree out before? What do you like from their current collection?

Blogger template by pipdig