29.7.14

A day out in Stratford-Upon-Avon

Last weekend I travelled up to Stratford-Upon-Avon with two of my best friends Jo and Lauren. The reason for our visit was that two of our very good friends were getting married. We went up the day before the ceremony so we weren't rushing and so we could get out and about and explore the town.



From what I saw of the town - I loved it! It was such a glorious day, the sun was shining and it was nice and warm. We felt rather smug actually as we saw everyone back in London was nearly washed away when a storm hit the city.

We got settled in our hilariously dated hotel and then headed out. We had a stroll around the town before getting settled by the riverside and we enjoyed some sliders and a nice cold drink in a place called The Shed.

I decided to wear my fave summer dress from Primark (still available in some stores) and fave chunky plimsols (available here) and I stayed nice and cool and my feet were comfy even though we did quite a bit of walking. These shoes aren't wide fit but they are very roomy and a steal at £23.00 in the sale! My cute name name necklace is from Topshop and I can see that they still have some online here but for a larger selection, head to a store I say. My bag is also from Primark and I think you can still find them in the stores.








In the evening we headed to a pub called The Dirty Duck to join lots of our other friends who had arrived and took over a huge area out the back in the garden. The Bride and Groom were also there and it was so exciting to see them the night before their beautiful day. In my next post I thought I'd show you guys what I wore for their wedding.

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig