30.7.14

Neon leopard

I've been here, there and everywhere recently and I am exhausted I must say! Weddings, hen dos, events, work things, trips home to devon... Yesterday, I finally did nothing except go to my Brother and Sister-in-laws for dinner. I wanted to look nice and summery but I wanted to be super comfortable. Enter, this neon print swing dress. Oh my, it's like wearing a nightie but you actually look good and not like you're ready to head to bed.

It's super soft and roomy. I was kindly gifted this dress by the beauties at Simply Be and I chose the 20/22 but it comes up really big. If I was to choose again, I'd pick the 16/18 so keep that in mind if you fancy ordering it. I've been living in these high heeled plimsols since I bought them and I've just bought the black ones that have a white heel (smiley emoji with heart eyes)

My bag is from Simply Be, which is not normally somewhere I would shop for accessories but I love it. I have been using smaller cross body bags this year but I like carting round all my stuff in this big one. It sadly doesn't seem to be online any more but I definitely recommend checking their bags out - they have some really nice ones.






A little selfie wearing Mystic by Sleek Makeup
It's hard to see from the above picture but I am wearing my new pineapple earrings from Black Heart Creatives. Please check this brand out... they have some immense jewellery and they make custom made pieces. I've had a few things made and I love how individual they are. Ooh, one last thing... my lippy is Mystic by Sleek Makeup.

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig