21.7.14

Simply Be shopping selfies

This week I visited Manchester with my wife Callie and we collaborated with Simply Be on an exciting project. I can't share much about the day but I will obviously show you all when I can so keep your eyes peeled.

On our final day in Manchester we popped into the Simply Be store in the Arndale Centre and we both tried on heaps of clothes. I snapped myself in some of my fave pieces and thought I'd show you how they looked. I've never been into an actual store and it was great to try on things that had previously passed me by online. I'm really looking forward to the new store opening on Oxford Street... that is going to be so dangerous and I can hear my bank balance weeping already. Oh and before I forget, the girls who work in the store were sooo helpful and friendly!

Burn out daisy top - I sized up by two sizes as I wanted this to have a very over sized look
AX Paris White Geo Swing Dress - your usual size will be fine in this style
Floral Drop Waist Dress - my Fave item from the day. I sized up by one size
AX Paris Swing Dress - size up by one size if you are like me and find this thin fabric can cling to your belly
Alice and You Acid Wash Denim Dress - Loved this simple dress. Size up by one size as it is quite tight
Alice and You Check Shift Dress - I sized up two sizes as it was quite clingy on my belly
Grey Floral Print Tulip Dress - I shall be buying this for a wedding I am going to this summer. I LOVED it.  Size up as it has no stretch. 

Do you like the look of any of these Simply Be items? Oh I also tried on and bought the infamous Chloe jeans...they fit amazingly well and I find it so hard to find trousers!
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig