15.7.14

Bath time

I headed to the beautiful city of Bath with some of my girlfriends for a hen do and just had the best weekend ever. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. There is nothing better than being with your friends, people who love you and spending quality time with them.

I was so busy having a good time that I didn't document my outfits through out the weekend apart from the last day. Here's a little shot of what I wore. We went for such a nice lunch and then I had to travel home to devon and this Alice and You swing dress was such a comfortable option. The jacket was from ASOS and has sadly sold out but I've added some other styles below incase you want to recreate this look. I can't tell you how comfy these high heeled plimsolls are. I am off to buy another pair as they are in the sale and are dead cheap now! As they are canvas, do you reckon you can put them in the washing machine?


SHOP MY LOOK






I hope you have a fabulous week my loves. I have some exciting things in store this week which I am looking forward to sharing with you all. Watch this space!

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig