1.7.14

House party times

I went to my friends house party this weekend and really struggled with what I wanted to wear! Even with a wardrobe filled to the brim of beautiful clothes, I just couldn't decide and wasn't feeling anything I put on.

In the end I did manage to come up with the goods and opted with an old ASOS Curve dress that I haven't worn but had hanging there since May. The dress is only available in a limited amount of sizes here but my beautiful jacket is still online. I actually felt really nice in this outfit once I had put it all together. The dress has mesh sleeves and the white "leather" panel on the front is really cute. I wore my Look Magazine bomber jacket from Simply Be over the top of the dress and I received so many compliments on it! The shoes are dead comfy and I have been living in them ever since I got them. They aren't specifically wide fit but they are very roomy! Check them out here if you like them.
The bag is from Zara and I bought it about 3years ago. I like the pop of colour that it bought to the monochrome outfit.
My necklace is my fave Galibardy jobby and is still available online if you fancy taking a peek at it but the bangles were gifts from my Mum :)

Sadly the pics aren't incredible but you can get the gist of how it all looked together.
I hope you all have a fabulous week guys.


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig