23.7.14

I FEEL FANCY


We all have that one item of clothing that when we put it on; we feel like we can take on the world. This super old ASOS dress is my favourite dress and it never ceases to make me feel like a fancy nancy when I put it on.

This dress is from the main range and is a UK size 18. I find the ASOS Curve body cons come up a little big and can be a bit baggy on so if you fancy going for a dress like this, size down. My ethos is that not everything you wear has to be flattering, some times you want to wear that over size top or baggy T-shirt dress. With this dress I must admit I love how flattering the print is and how it seems to follow the shape of my body. Unfortunately this dress is not available online anymore but I've put together a selection of dresses below that mean you can create this look if you're into that sort of thing.

The accessories I wore are all old and out of stock but there are lots of similar shoes available online at New Look in the wide fit section and you can't beat Topshop for cute handbags.

For my makeup, I used Sleek Brow Kit on my big brows, Glam Eyes Eyeliner by Rimmerl and MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer in Criminal on my lips. Mwah xx







SHOP MY LOOK





Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig