31.7.14

How to wear: Sports Luxe

After visiting a number of Spring/Summer press days last year and Autumn/Winter press days earlier this year, a few trends stood out to me and one of them was the Sports Luxe trend. This isn't a trend I have really tried out before but after having a hunt online, I have spotted some bits that I actually LOVE and I thought seeing as I have heard some people say it's a difficult trend; I would put some images together to show you how I would style my favourite items.

The key to nailing this trend in my opinion is to keep things simple. Clean lines, minimal print and don't over complicate your look. The key fabrics are jersey, pu/leather, tracksuit, canvas, mesh and shiny, shiny polyester! I love how you can mix a going out shoe with a sporty looking bomber jacket or go with a more casual look and wear a T-shirt dress with trainers. If you happen to like anything shown below, click on the orange box next to the item and it'll take you directly to the correct website!

Is this sporty trend something you could see yourself wearing?




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig