18.7.14

Collar me Beautiful

This is the sweetest dress eva.

I feel like such a cutie in it. It makes me look like I'm all pure and innocent doesn't it? Pahahaha this is far from the truth but it's nice to pretend ey?

The dress is from a brand called Ruby's Closet and I bought it from Simply Be but you can buy this brand from a number of shops including Dorothy Perkins and Newlook. It has a 60s vibe about it and I thought bare legs and my high heeled white plimsolls would suit it perfectly. This dress comes in sizeS 16-26 and I recommend you buy your usual size. I sized up on my first order but had to return it and my usual size is in fact spot on. I didn't fancy wearing a busy outfit on this particular day; so I didn't drench myself in jewellery like I normally would but I just kept it simple and slicked on my favourite bright pink lippy called La Diva from Chanel.




SHOP MY LOOK




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig