31.8.14

Baby Blue PVC

Don't you just love Sundays? They are always better when you don't wake up with a hangover and you can get out and about and make use of the day. I started off the day by going for brunch with my best friend and we wandered around my local area in the sun.

I have had this pvc skirt hanging in my wardrobe since I went to Manchester and Simply Be kindly gifted it to me to review but I've only just got round to picking the perfect items to wear it with. I sized up in this style and I was right to! I definitely recommend you doing the same thing. I wanted to style it in a slightly 60s kind of way so I thought I'd get my trusty *white chunky sandals and my new *mesh sleeved jersey top out. I accessorised with round frame sunnies from Boohoo and my gorgeous grey shoulder bag from H&M. I normally drench my outfits in jewellery but I wanted to keep this outfit quite clean and minimal looking.





SHOP MY LOOK





*Denotes a gifted item
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig