1.3.17

LFW AW17 DAY 2


Waking with rather a sore head, I headed into central London for Day 2 of London Fashion Week. I hadn't planned on staying out as late as I did the night before, but the party animal in me came out and I couldn't resist a dance with some of my fave people.

For Day 2 I caught lots of Fashion Scout shows, pretty much every show they had showing and my highlight was the CECI AW17 show which was full of patchwork denim, faux fur and amazing silhouettes. 
Thanks to my friend Charley I was able to attend the INCREDIBLE Versus Versace show over at the huge Olympia venue. Guys, Guys... what an experience! There was a pre party, prosecco was flowing and I was celeb spotting here, there and everywhere! My good pal Jordan Dunn was there (lol) along with stars such as Will.I.Am and the Queen herself, Donatella Versace. The Hadid sisters walked the catwalk and the whole show was such a spectacle. The music and light show made the entire room buzz and I was glued to every model strutting their stuff! 


Here's what I wore...

I have followed independent designer, Fraktura for a while now and wore a dress by them a few years back. I really wanted to wear one of their pieces to LFW and due to them having tonnes of amazing pieces; I actually wore them head to toe!

I absolutely love Fraktura because everything is handmade in Bulgaria and they have seriously cool garment shapes and their size range is impressive! They stock UK size 4 - 26 and they also make jewellery and bags. If you are into this outfit; you'll love what they have to offer.








Photographs by JKGPhotography 


Shop My Look



Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig