8.3.17

LFW AW17 DAY 4


- Day 4 of London Fashion Week -

Waking up refreshed in the Hilton Bankside was an absolute joy. It definitely made it easier to face the busy day ahead. I have to admit, considering the amount I had done all weekend; I still had some umph in me. I think it's because I was enjoying myself SO much. I laughed non stop for the entirety of LFW, I was surrounded by fashion and just living my best life really!

[ I've seen a number of articles and blog posts suggesting that plus size girls/men shouldn't attend LFW and that there is no place for people like us at London Fashion Week. I could discuss this for hours but all I'm simply going to say on this is; that is a load of bollocks. Just because I happen to have more fat on my body than the average person and just because the clothes being shown don't fit my body; whose to say I can't experience the excitement and thrill of LFW. I have worked in the fashion industry since I left University of the Arts and I know my sh*t when it comes to fashion. I live for it. I'll proudly take up space on the FROW for as long as I like. ]

I started the day by shooting my outfit with Comb, just outside the hotel I was staying in. I then headed into central to get my hair done at the Apartment by PRIV and have my makeup touched up by Bare Minerals. I have to say, the hair and makeup girls at this years Apartment Influencer Hangout were incredible. Professional yet super fun and a joy to be around.

I attended shows all day and once we were done a group of us headed to Carnaby Street. A quiet few drinks turned into drunken ping pong matches, watching men break dancing on tables, an impromptu *and very pricey* tuc tuc ride into Soho followed by a very late night dancing the night away.

It's safe to say, I didn't manage Day 5 of London Fashion Week! I was broken by this point haha!
Until next season, it's been a pleasure.








Photography by Comb at the Apartment

Here's what I wore...

Before having my hair braided, my hair was wild and if I'm honest with you; rather greasy! I felt so much better about my look once my hair was done. I put this outfit together at the last minute and I think it's actually my favourite of the whole weekend. As with all my looks, I felt comfortable all day,  I had very comfy feet and I love all the different layers of colour.

Shop My Look

1. *Mustard Trench Coat / 2. *Embroidered Kimono | 3. *Grey Knot Sweater | 4. *Blue Wide Leg Trousers 5. *Trainers c/o of the Apartment | 6. Grey handbag similar here


What do you think? Which outfit of mine has been your favourite from LFW AW17

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig