27.3.17

Styling Everyday Basics with #TheEverywearChallenge



My favourite thing about blogging is the variety of projects I get to work on. I love a challenge and I absolutely love building looks, so when Marks and Spencer's came to me and asked me to be part of their latest campaign, #The Everywear Challenge; how could I say no? You'll see from recent posts, I really champion M&S and it is one of my fave brands to wear. Don't believe me?... check this post, this post and this post - all featuring M&S garments.

Anyway, onto the project at hand! As part of Marks and Spencer's summer campaign, they have launched 4 key products:

 - The ultimate white shirt
- The ultimate jeans (super skinny style)
- The ultimate jacket
- The ultimate mules

The Challenge 

My challenge, along with four other bloggers (which you can see here on the M&S site) was to style each of the 'Everywear' pieces into four separate outfits. I was able to style the pieces any way I wanted and had such a good time building each look. I don't know what it is, but I feel like I've always been able to put outfits together with ease. Something clicks in my head when I look at an item; I just seem to know what it could go with and that definitely happened with all four of these 'Everywear' pieces... I hope you all agree!

In this post, I show you how I styled the ultimate white shirt.

The Ultimate White Shirt









                                                                                                          Photographs by JKGPhotography 

Shop my look 




1. The White Shirt available in 'normal fit' & 'fuller bust' | 2. Skirt | 3. White Heels 



Keep your eyes peeled for part II of this challenge where I show you how I styled The Ultimate Skinny Jean.

You guys can get involved in the #TheEverywearChallenge by tagging your outfits on social. I'll see you all over on Instagram! 



*This post was written in collaboration with Marks and Spencer's but as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr

Blogger template by pipdig