29.3.17

#TheEverywearChallenge Part II - Styling The Block Mule


As part of an ongoing collaboration with M&S, I want to show you how I decided to style their classic Block Heel Mule

If you're anything like me, comfort is key when it comes to shoes and a block heel is like the godsend of heel heights in my opinion. A mule is one of those classic shoe types that will see you through every season as well as being exceptionally versatile. 

Have a look here on the M&S website to see how the 4 other bloggers in this campaign, styled their mules and go ahead and pick your fave colour!











Photographs by JKGPhotography

Shop my look 

1. The mules | 2. Black Longline Shirt | 3. Jeans 



Keep your eyes peeled,  for the third instalment of this collaboration where I show you how I style a trench jacket.

You guys can get involved in the #TheEverywearChallenge by tagging your outfits on social. I'll see you all over on Instagram! 

*This post was written in collaboration with Marks and Spencer's but as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig