30.3.17

The #EveryWearChallenge Part III - Styling the Ultimate Jean


In my previous posts, I introduced my latest collaboration with Marks and Spencer's and showed you all how I decided to style the ultimate white shirt and classic summer mules. In this third instalment I want to show you how I styled The Ultimate Jeans.


The thing I love most about a pair of jeans is the fact they are a bit of a blank canvas for you to do what ever you like with. I know jeans can also be a statement piece in your look but with a classic skinny; the world is your oyster! 

M&S have a whole host of denim pieces available and these particular jeans are available in NINE colours - how good is that? I am wearing jeans from their main range (which go up to a UK22) but I will also link to their plus size options below.

I'm obsessed with the unique, tiered sleeve bardot shirt I decided to style the jeans with and I fell in love with this style of sling back shoe when I saw them in stores like Celine. I am sooooo thankful that M&S have made these flats - they are so chic don't you think?

ps... I promise I ironed the shirt in the morning! 








Photographs by JKGPhotography 

Shop my look 

1. *The Jeans | 2. *Bardot Shirt | 3. *White Sling Back Shoes

Shop M&S Denim 




Keep your eyes peeled for the final instalment where I show you how I styled a trench jacket.

You guys can get involved in the #TheEverywearChallenge by tagging your outfits on social. I'll see you all over on Instagram! 


*This post was written in collaboration with Marks and Spencer's but as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr



Blogger template by pipdig