14.3.17

The Dressed Down Bodycon


There was a time, I lived in bodycon dresses. They were my fave style and it was one of the few styles that plus size stores pushed on us. Fifties prom dresses or bodycon dresses... that was your lot! Thankfully, the shops are moving with the times and we have a vast array *slight exaggeration* of styles to choose from now a days. Over the years I became a lot more experimental with my dress shapes and the bodycon took a back seat.

I've spent years ignoring tight, figure hugging dresses because I wore them to death but then I spotted this fish net LBD and thought that it had the perfect mix of sass and sex. I've had this dress a few months (sadly it is out of stock now) and have worn it with heels and a clutch for a night out but my favourite way to wear it is exactly like I have done in this outfit post...

Add a bomber jacket, denim shirt or jacket tied round the waist.
Bung your hair up in a pony tail.
Slip on your comfiest trainers 

I love tying this Fish Net Jacket around my waist as I love the mix of double mesh/fishnet and the fact I can wear my granny pants, that show VPL and no one would know!










Photographs by JKGPhotography


Shop My Fave Little Black Bodycon Dresses




Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig