6.3.17

LFW AW17 DAY 3



Day 3 at London Fashion Week and as you can imagine, I was beginning to get tired. It's tough having a chronic pain condition. I want to do SO much but I physically can't and even attempting 3/4 days of LFW in itself is a huge deal to be honest.

I took the day slowly by shooting with Comb at the start of the day, going to shows and breaking for glasses of prosecco (medicinal ok?!) along the way. 

The highlight of my day was arriving at The Hilton Bankside at about 8pm and checking into the most glorious room. The Hilton very kindly offered me a complimentary stay and I will be blogging about my stay in the future. Keep your eyes peeled for that review.




Here's what I wore...

My previous outfits for LFW were quite simple, clean, with a minimal vibe. I totally discarded that aesthetic on Day 3 and loaded on the accessories!

I took this linen Kimono Jacket (which comes with matching trousers) and really ran with the colours. Styling this jacket was easy because whilst browsing online I saw two items in the same store that I knew I wanted to pair it with. I've seen lots of people wearing a scarf under a belt and what better time to try this look than at London Fashion Week. The oversize clutch bag also jumped out at me as I liked the fact you could wear it two ways - see below in my photos.





Photographs by Comb at the Apartment 

Shop My Outfit 


1. Kimono Jacket | 2. Wide Leg Trousers | 3. Necklace old Uterque | 4. Clutch Bag sold out, Zara | 5. Wide belt old ASOS | 6. Scarf | 7. Converse Trainers 



What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear a scarf underneath a belt?


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig