31.3.17

The #EverywearChallenge Part IV - Styling a Trench Jacket


For the final instalment of my collaboration with Marks & Spencer, I'm going to show you how I decided to style this Trench Jacket. Check my previous posts where as part of the #TheEverywearchallenge; I've styled up four basic wardrobe staples. 

This lil throw-on jacket is perfect for this time of year as it's got a whole load of fancy fabric tech going on with it and it's also perfect for layering. When it warms up in London, I hate dragging round a big bulky coat! This lightweight jacket is perfect as you can throw it on over your shoulders, ram it in your bag when you don't need it or layer it under a longer coat like I did in these outfit pics.












Photographs by JKGPhotography 

Shop my look 

1. The Jacket | 2. Navy Skirt similar here | 3. Striped Top (comes up oversize) | Trainers | 4. Trench Coat 

Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig