1.8.14

A wonderful wedding

Last weekend I went to Stratford-Upon-Avon to celebrate the marriage of two of my good friends, Ray and Chetin. I must say, it was the perfect day. The sun shone so bright for them and they both looked so happy for the entire day!


Ray looked so beautiful and so happy all day long xxx
I hunted high and low for my outfit and decided on a whim to check out what House of Fraser had to offer. I instantly fell in love with this dress from Linea. I never imagined I would find something from this brand but in my opinion it is an immense dress. Linea only go up to a UK22 and I sized up to a 22 and I think that the fit is perfect on me. It's a ponte jersey material, so it's quite thick... I was rather hot at points through out the day but cooled off once we were inside out of the sun. I loved the length on me, it hit me just at my knee and I was able to wear my shorts underneath it so that I could get my tanned pins out.


Don't forget about Linea as they go up to UK22
Epic photobomb by the Groom!
The shoes.... now the shoes were a god sent! They are wide fit heels from New Look and I stayed in them from 1pm to 4am the following morning. Erm, hello...how hardcore is that! I stood up all day in them, danced my ass off at the wedding and then I even went out dancing in town after the wedding finished! I can't recommend these shoes enough. I am definitely buying the light bluey/grey pair for the next wedding I am attending in three weeks.

My clutch is from American Apparel and was quite pricey but I saved on the dress as it was in the sale and I know I will use it time and time again. It fit all my stuff in it - even those little fold up flats shoes that I didn't even end up wearing. I was very colour coordinated with this outfit! I chose to have a pinky coloured bag to bring out the dirty pink in the print of the dress and then I chose green nail varnish (*Wahiki Matte varnish by Barry M) for my finger nails and *Pink Gelly Hi Shine for my toe nails , a neon green bangle (old Topshop) and green/pink earrings from ASOS. Very matchy matchy but I love the overall look. Happy wedding Danie face.

With some of my girls - I love how colourful we all are!
Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr



*denotes a gifted item 
Blogger template by pipdig