6.8.14

Crop circles

Before we start, I just have to tell you this post has nothing to do with crop circles. I'm wearing a crop top but that's as far as it goes really.

It's so muggy here in London at the moment so I've been getting my legs out most days; I can't believe how far I've come. I never, ever used to get them out as I was so self conscious of them but as long as I'm wearing a midi length I honestly don't give it a second thought. I really urge you to get them out if you have previously kept them under wraps. I know I've spoken about this a few times here on the blog but it's something I feel really strongly about. When it's hot out and everyone else is flashing the flesh, why can't you join them?

I bought this skirt from Primark a few weeks back so hopefully if you can get to a store you'll spot one if you've taken a liking to it. It's a size 20 but it doesn't have an elasticated waist so keep that in mind.
I've worn this crop top in a previous blog post (here) and I really love them. It's from Forever21+ and they are dirt cheap. I like that they don't ride up so you know you won't accidentally flash the underneath of your boobies at people! The print is so bright and in your face I wanted to pair it with a black basic top but I couldn't resist wearing my new tassel necklace from New Look to jazz it up. The bag is such a lovely colour and I think chartreuse and fuchsia pink is one of my fave colour combinations! I bought it from H&M a few months back after spotting it in a store in Amsterdam. I'm wearing even more colour on my face, this Depraved lipstick from Makeup Revolution is so good. I posted about it previously (here) and I still need to get to the shop to buy some more shades as for £1 they are such good value for money!

Last but not least, you may have noticed I have a love for white shoes and I've been living in those white high heeled plimsolls... well I went and bought these black ones as they are now in the sale and are dead comfy. They are only £18 now reduced from £38 which is such a bargain.





I adore this lipstick! It's called Depraved by Makeup Revolution

SHOP MY LOOK







Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig