4.8.14

How I'd style...

I thought I'd start a feature here on the blog where I show you guys how I'd style a particular piece of clothing. What do you think?

First up is this insanely bright neon pink beauty from ASOS Curve. I love the floaty fabric, the insane colour and the embellishments. I've not seen this in the flesh but it says on the site that it is neon and I bet it's cracking in real life. From what I can see, the embellishments are a mixture of blue and silver so I thought I'd incorporate those colours into the accessories. I'm loving the clash of snake skin print on the shoe and I think the holographic clutch ties it all together. I'd definitely wear this outfit to a wedding.

I thought I'd run this feature once a week and get you guys to send in pics of things online and I could help you style it by showing you what I'd team with it? Email me at danievanier@gmail.com for a chance to have your item featured. 

How would you style this dress?


Be sure to follow me over on my:
Twitter / Blog Lovin / Pinterest / Instagram / Tumblr
Blogger template by pipdig